Rage Across New York
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rage Across New York

World of Darkness RP based on Werewolf the Apocalypse

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do You Want Out Of This Game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaia
Admin
Gaia

Character sheet
Appearance: 5: Outstanding
Health:

What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:01 am

Ok.....

I know some of us have had a hard time roleplaying. A lot of stuff has happened and I do not want that here on this forum. I do not want many players complaining- that means it is not fun.

Nor is it fun for the ST's.

I want to tailor this game to fit OUR needs.

But I want us to be realistic, bad stuff will happen when warranted. But not in abundance, do not think your character is death proof. If you run head first into a group of BSD's (Black Spiral Dancers what do you expect? Packs fight together, you will rely on each other.

Those of you who know me, know I am fair.

I guess what I am trying to say is that you do run the game, you will do a lot of interacting. I will just supply NPC's as requested or when needed. But mostly I will not be needed for everything.

No, I do not ST like others. No, I am not to anal about rules. But when a roll is required, please understand it is for a reason. You will not be rolling all the time.

Be respectful to each other and if you want to "free form" a combat scene or something like that, run it by the ST's. I will oblige you as I like reading it. Thats fun for me.

Just remember though this is the World of Darkness.

If you have any friends who want to join, please wait until we get better established. Or let them know this is not like other forums and right now only two of us are working on the site. Please be patient, I am starting ramble.. I am dog tired.. But....

In short...

Have fun and go with the flow. Do not be too anal about the rules, in turn I will begin to use them. If you point the stuff out and make it harder on the others or the ST's... Then I will use rolls for your character. This is not a threat either, I am just stressing the fact, this is for fun.

I am tired of all the anal players, there is a difference between having fun and just having to roll left and right. but do not complain when you botch or fail a roll. It happens and you will not have to often.

Anyway, tell me what you want out of this game and if you agree. Polite suggestions are welcomed as well.

I really want to see this become a successful site.

Thanks for giving me the chance to do this, I will try not to let ya down.
Back to top Go down
https://rageacrossnewyork.forumotion.com
Helena

Helena

Character sheet
Appearance: 2: Average
Health: Uninjured

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:41 am

Speaking my mind honestly... at least trying since english is not my mother language Razz

Werewolf is one if not the best WoD game EVA... specially for players who enjoy challenges and epic tales, unlike Vampire the masquerade where characters live a tragedy, literally speaking (in literature... I mean), werewolf characters live an Epopeya (Epic tale). This means that you can be brave, to have honor to be proud of your deeds like never you have in other game...

Another plus, in Vampire the Masquerade when your character is alone with partial alliance and weak friendships where anyone can betray you in Werewolf you're part of a pack... you play in family, you can trust your pack member with your eyes close. This game is about group work, about loyalty and honor, what redoun in more fun for you and your friends.

What can you expect from Werewolf the Apocalypse? Epic tales... loyalty... heroic posture... and a lot of fun!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To answer the question that Mother Gaia asked...

I expect nothing less than all that! XD
Back to top Go down
Korin Amber

Korin Amber

Character sheet
Appearance: 3: Good

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Well so far everything has more then exceeded any expectations, Mike hun you rock as a ST and have put in to make it feel more the epic story then a series of rolls. I love that you have the trust in me to post legitimately even if it gets my girl into trouble and not worry that I wont go aside. Rolls have their place, but in an epic story, they should be the soft accent, not the main colours Smile

There is one thing that is missing though and I am sorely disappointed... I have yet to get any chocolate here and I could have swore you told me if I joined I got chocolate Razz
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:39 pm

FYI: There is a sexual connotation about that phrase in Venezuela. I don't know if it was your intention LOL! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Korin Amber

Korin Amber

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:53 pm

Whaa??? O.O not that chocolate and sex do not go well together, but O.O
Back to top Go down
Helena

Helena

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:56 pm

I don't mean there is something wrong about it. But if Mike were Venezuelan he would understood "I'm getting lucky..."
Back to top Go down
Nuntis

Nuntis

Character sheet
Health: Wounded (-2)

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:09 pm

I would personally like to say thank you for the opportunity to play Werewolf: The Apocalypse and begin with that! Smile

My goals and wants in this game would be first and foremost to have fun, of course just as anybody else! Secondly, I would also be very happy if I were to get to know the game, the feeling for it and all that comes with it, because fact of the matter is that I am a total noob. How awesome is that? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Want Out Of This Game?   What Do You Want Out Of This Game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Want Out Of This Game?
Page 1 of 1